Federal Court Websites
- www.uscourts.gov The website of the federal courts
- www.ca7.uscourts.gov The website of the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- www.ilnd.uscourts.gov The website of the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- www.ilnb.uscourts.gov The website of the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern District of Illinois
- www.kentlaw.edu/7circuit/ Seventh Circuit Decisions
Illinois State Court Websites
- www.state.il.us/court Website of Illinois Supreme and Appellate Court Decisions
- www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org The website of the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County
- www.cookcountycourt.org State of Illinois Circuit Court of Cook County
Illinois Law Schools
- www.law.uchicago.edu University of Chicago School of Law
- http://kentlaw.iit.edu/ Chicago-Kent College of Law
- www.law.depaul.edu DePaul University College of Law
- www.law.uiuc.edu University of Illinois College of Law
- www.jmls.edu John Marshall Law School
- www.luc.edu/schools/law Loyola University School of Law
- www.law1.northwestern.edu Northwestern Univeristy School of Law
- www.law.siu.edu Southern Illinois University School of Law
Poverty Law Websites
- www.povertylaw.org The website of the Shriver National Center on Poverty Law.
Criminal Law Websites
- www.usdoj.gov The website of the U.S. Department of Justice
- www.fbi.gov The website of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- www.ag.state.il.us The website of the Illinois Attorney General’s Office
- www.statesattorney.org The website of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office
- www.acsp.uic.edu The website of the Office of International Criminal Justice
Bar Association Websites
- www.abanet.org The website of the American Bar Association
- www.chicagobar.org The website of the Chicago Bar Association
- www.illinoisbar.org The website of the Illinois State Bar Association
Research Related Websites
- www.loc.gov Library of Congress’ website for legislative information, the Congressional Record since 1993, and historical documents.
- www.usdoj.gov The website of the U.S. Department of Justice, again. Look for their links page, with connections throughout the federal government.
- www.findlaw.com Case law, codes, associations, law reviews, law schools, and information on over 30 areas of practice.
- www.ljx.com The website of the National Law Journal.
- www.cilp.org Center for Information Law and Policy: court opinions on the web.
- www.lawcrawler.com Focus world wide web searches on legal information.
- www.courttv.com The website of Court T.V., providing legal news and useful links
- www.lawbulletin.com The website of the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.